If You Are Currently Having Trouble Falling Asleep & You Haven’t Purchased Your Memory Foam Mattress Topper Yet Then You Need To Keep Reading.
In this article I will discuss the many short term and long term side effects one can expect to endure should they not take action against poor sleeping habits and find ways to fall asleep.
Since purchasing my memory foam mattress topper I really do enjoy the piece of mind in knowing that I am no longer subject to these potential side effects of being unable to fall asleep fast.
I truly hope that you to make the right decision and buy a Novaform Mattress Topper for yourself so you can begin sleeping amazing and enjoying the benefits of a a good night sleep & a substantially improved quality of life.
Recent Studies From The National Centers For Disease Control Have Revealed That A Third of Americans Are Having Trouble Falling Asleep.
The fact is that that the lack of sleep could be hurting you right now without you even knowing it.
Do you know what’s really happening to your body when you do not get a good night sleep and fail to address the problem of fining ways to fall asleep?
Obtaining at least 7 hours of quality sleep each night and discovering how to make yourself sleep is critical to your health and overall well-being.
Become Aware Of What Causes You Stress
By becoming aware of the things that often create stress in your life you can begin to take the necessary steps for finding ways to fall asleep which will result in you obtaining a good night sleep on a regular basis.
Chronic stress can make it very difficult to fall asleep fast and ultimately lead you on a search for a cure for insomnia.
High levels of the hormone cortisol usually has a lot to do with this and failing to achieve a good night sleep can and will cause various problems both immediate and long term.
Some Of These Potential Problems Include:
- Tired & Groggy – The first and most obvious effect of poor sleep is waking up feeling tired and groggy. This often creates a cycle of caffeine dependency which creates a further imbalance in your energy levels, sleep and overall health.
- Memory – Poor sleep habits negatively impacts your memory and ability to focus, concentrate and be productive making you a liability instead of an asset in the workplace.
- Depression – Lack of sleep depresses your mood and creates emotional instability and makes you more prone to anxiety and depression.
- Disease – Ultimately not sleeping increases your risk of infections and chronic diseases such as diabetes and heart disease.
- Obesity – A new study suggests that getting just 30 fewer minutes of sleep than you should per weekday can increase your risk of weight gain and even obesity. Click here for a list of 14 ways that lack of sleep can be causing weight gain.
- Heart attacks – Lack of sleep can increase insulin resistance, a risk factor for the development of type 2 diabetes and heart disease. Shortened sleep can increase CRP, or C-reactive protein, which is released with stress and inflammation. If your CRP is high, it’s a risk factor for cardiovascular and heart disease.
- Chronic pain – People struggling from chronic pain regularly find that their problems are compounded by insomnia and sleeping disorders. Among those with chronic pain, an estimated 50% to 80% have ongoing sleep difficulties.
- Fatigue – It is without question that fatigue is one of the most common side effects of sleep deprivation. Fatigue can pose much risk in ones life and in the lives of others especially when operating a motor vehicle.
- Weak immune system – Some 50M to 70M American adults suffer from sleep disorders or the inability to stay awake and alert, according to the CDC. Though it’s not always easy to do, getting adequate sleep can help keep our immune systems primed for attack.
Break These Destructive Cycle’s & Learn Ways To Fall Asleep
Be sure to engage in effective stress management strategies by identifying your causes of stress & minimizing their presence in your life & its impact on you.
You can accomplish this by practicing stress reducing exercises and developing healthy habits like getting physical activity and eating nutritious foods while constantly being aware of the various sleep solutions that are available to you.
…My experience and research has proved that the easiest, most affordable and at zero risk to your health is to add a memory foam mattress topper to your current mattress.
I highly advise that you try to minimize things like sleeping pills and other mood altering medications to deal with your lack of sleep and other struggles in life as using these will only increase your chances for negative long term side-affects in various aspects of your life.
To help determine things that help you sleep & determine whats causing your trouble falling asleep please check out My Article on home remedies for achieving better sleep.
Also To Read My Novaform Memory Foam Mattress Topper Review Click Here.
This is the memory foam mattress topper that I use and have been using for many years now and recommend it to anyone having trouble falling asleep & looking for a practical solution THAT WORKS for putting an end to their negative sleeping habits for once and for all.